1) Class will start on time. Arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled class. After a 5 minute grace period you may not be allowed to participate.
2) No Food or Drink
3) NO UNSUPERVISED CHILDREN allowed in the gym.
4) Must be 18 years of age to participate (unless in specialized class with a trainer)
5) Only members allowed in the equipment area.
6) Wipe down mats and equipment after use.
7) No Members allowed in Staff Only areas without a staff member.
8) Proper attire and closed toe shoes are required at all times: MEN-must wear shirt at all times; WOMEN– Must wear shirt or tank top that covers mid-drift and cleavage. NO SPORTS BRAS. Shorts must cover buttocks.
9) Do not drop/slam equipment on the floor.
10) Please be mindful and refrain from using profanity and inappropriate language.
LATE ARRIVAL POLICY: Insane Fitness enforces a strict late arrival policy to ensure members are receiving their training time in its entirety. If you are more than 5 minutes late for your class you may not be allowed to participate. In the event that you arrive late, please enter quietly and wait in the seating area for instructions from a trainer or Insane Fitness staff member.
CONDUCT/BEHAVIOR POLICY: Insane Fitness expects members and staff to abide by its policies on ethical, safe and respectful conduct. Disrespectful conduct such as inappropriate or profane language, disruptive behaviors, threatening behavior towards other clients or Insane Fitness staff, verbal abuse, or physical violence will result in immediate termination of your contract, without refund. In addition, such conduct as breaching the confidentiality or privacy of Insane Fitness staff and/or clients, compromising the business of Insane Fitness in any way through actions such as slander, spreading rumors or gossip, or disrespecting established lines of communication and grievance will also result in immediate termination of your contract without refund.
DRESS CODE: Insane Fitness wants to provide a safe and comfortable environment for all members. Insane Fitness will enforce, and you agree to abide by the following dress code: Proper attire and closed toe sneakers are required at all times: MEN-must wear shirt at all times; WOMEN- Must wear shirt or tank top that covers mid-drift and cleavage area. NO SPORTS BRAS. Shorts must cover buttocks. Clothing that may be perceived as intimidating, revealing or offensive, as well as clothing that may prevent a safety hazard or damage equipment, is not allowed. Insane Fitness reserves the right to refuse your entrance into the facility or class participation if you are not properly clothed.